One of my favorites is a shredded buffalo chicken. The problem is that you have to use two forks to shred it. Who really has time for that? With all the life ahead of you, sometimes you need a little help from the food processor.
Here is the best portable blender you can buy to grind chicken, which is much easier, and in this article I will use it to answer the question : How to chop chicken with ahand blender?
Whatever you need:
- Sage Spoonful – Baby Puree & Blend SS17519 Your best hand blender. My favorite is either my KitchenAid KHM512ER 5-speed ultra powerful hand blender or the Sage – Kids Clean & Blend SS17519 spoon.
- Chicken. I usually start with half a breast per person, or if it’s a small breast, one per person.
- Large pot filled with water (if you want, you can also use the crock pot, which is actually my favorite method)
- Pure bowl
- Ingredients you want for your chicken (buffalo sauce, cocoa herbs, barbecue sauce, peppers, Moroccan herbs, etc…).
- A frying pan with a little oil to cook any type of chicken later.
- A family on an empty stomach.
- Boil the chicken. I often clean the chicken before cooking. You don’t have to do it if you don’t think it’s necessary, but I’ll do it so I think all the salmonella is gone. Then I wipe it with a paper towel, and now it’s clean by my standards.
- Now I put my chicken in a pot or in my crocodile pot. (My favorite method is the slow cooker, but since not everyone has a slow cooker, I will recommend the pot first.) Once the chicken is in the pot, cover it with water. You want to make sure the chicken is completely immersed in the water.
- Crock-Pot 6-piece programmable baking tray : If you use a slow cooker, I also advise you to soak the chicken in water and set the cookware to a low or medium temperature. Boil at least six hours. The longer you cook the chicken, the easier it is to chop it with a hand blender.
- As soon as the chicken is covered with water, put the pan on the fire and let the chicken cook for at least an hour, if not longer. Of course, this method is faster than a slow cooker, but more care must be taken with the hob so that the water does not dry out or boil.
- Once the chicken is cooked, it’s time to put it in a solid bowl. You have to make sure that the bowl can hold the best hand mixer you have. Once the chicken is in the bowl, let it cool down. You don’t want to chop a hot chicken because it’s easier when it’s cold. I advise you to let the chicken cool down for at least 30 minutes or a little longer.
- KitchenAid KHM512ER It’s time to cut the chicken with the best hand blender. As I said before, I use my high quality KitchenAid KHM512ER 5-step hand mixer or my salad spoon – Baby Puree & Blend SS17519. Both the chicken and the sage spoon can be easily sliced – Baby Puree & Blend even has several tips for finely grinding the chicken.
- When your chicken is minced, take a frying pan and heat the extra virgin olive oil (it always gives the chicken a nice light and fragrant taste), put in your minced chicken and heat it again. Now you can decide what you want to do with the chicken. My three favorites:BBQ,BuffaloorTaco.
Forgrills I recommend to rub dry or use a sauce. To rub the drying, just sprinkle and let it boil a little in the pan. If you cook with a buffalo sauce, you don’t have to cook it as long as it’s covered with chicken. Then you can serve grilled chicken with corn on the cob, salad and refreshing Kaiserrolle lemonade!
For buffalo chickenJust add the buffalo sauce to the chicken and let it boil. You can serve a blue cheese salad on it or a ranch dressing and drink. You can adjust the heating settings by selecting the buffalo sauce to be used. I tend to be sexy because I like a good punch, but for those who are less adventurous, you can choose mild or medium spices.
Tacosis always a favorite for the whole family. I recommend adding a small onion with a mixture of chicken and taco herbs. You can make tacos from soft shells, tacos from hard shells or even enchiladas, quesadillas or other delicious Mexican dishes. Serve your drink with rice, beans, corn and even margarita.
It’s time to serve your hungry family! Your family will love the three grated chicken recipes. You can easily cook chicken once a week and keep it for different recipes. You and your family will love it!
What do you think of this easy to followguide as the best way to grind chicken with thehand blender? It’s pretty simple, isn’t it? Your hungry family is happy, and you were able to satisfy everyone.
All you need is a pot, chicken, water, the best hand mixer and some ideas for your light chicken dinner. Who says all those crushed chicken recipes are bad for you? Think about what you’re eating with him.
shred chicken with immersion blender,how to shred chicken with forks,shred chicken breast kitchenaid,hand mixer chicken breast,shredding chicken with food processor,tricks to shred chicken,easy way to shred chicken,shredded chicken recipe
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.