KitchenAid-KHM926CA-9 Speed Digital MixerYou already know why you need hand mixers. They are lighter, take up less space and offer more detailed mixing than table mixers.
So far there are a number of brands of hand blenders, but KitchenAid is the most reliable on the market.
Why should I choose the KitchenAid hand blender?
With more options for hand mixers in terms of price, performance and functionality, this brand now has a larger market share. You can choose from a wide range of hand mixers from 3 to 9 speeds if you are looking for high quality electric hand mixers. KitchenAid KHM7210OB 7-speed digital hand mixeris one of the proven models.
KitchenAid KHM7210OB 7-speed digital hand blender – What’s in it?
This particular model offers speed, safety and versatility that others find difficult to compete with. Here you will find a short overview of the KitchenAid7 electric hand mixer.
A quick look at the most important features
- 7 speeds
- Soft start function
- Lockable swivel cord for excellent mixing,
- A push button to eject accessories.
- Stainless steel turbocharger II
- Digital Operating Systems
- Material Polycarbonate
- Dimensions: 3.5 inch x 8 inch x 6 inch
- Available Colours : Black, white, black onyx, profiled silver and empire red.
- Provides variable speed with a smooth and safe start. Normally a 5-speed manual mixer is considered good. So it is much better and offers better control.
- The variable speed makes it easy to work with heavy mixes such as homemade dough and sparkling water. The KitchenAid KHM7210OB 7-speed digital hand mixer handles heavy mixing very well.
- The shape and design is much better than other models because it offers wider coverage and multiple angles for mixing ingredients.
- The one-handed press makes it possible to remove accessories and saves time during mixing, cleaning and storage.
- The engine consumes 150 W, so it may not reach the efficiency of the heavy-duty screed mixer.
- The speed is lower than that of a soil mixer.
- Missing accessories such as dough hook, dough stick and storage bag.
Design and characteristics
Although the KitchenAid KHM7210OB 7-speed digital hand blender has a polycarbonate housing, unlike conventional injection-molded metal, this change is not visible at first glance. But plastic is a good change, because the hand mixer is now,is about 1 kg lighter.
The soft handle makes the hand blender comfortable, so you can use it for a good effect. You can see the on/off switch and speed buttons directly on the mixer, which means you can operate it with one hand. Just slide your thumb over and turn on the light without putting it on the counter.
You’ll love the slim, compact shape with an angled heel on the back and ventilation holes on the front of the keys. In addition, thechaincan be rotated, giving you more possibilities to reach and mix ingredients.
If there is one thing that distinguishes this hand blender, it is its accessories. The stainless steel whisk can withstand heavy brewing operations, with the exception of bread dough. Then there is awhisk made of 16 wires ofstainless steel to add more lint to the threshing. Finally, there is an eject button for quick removal of accessories.
The powerfulDC motor operates with 150 wattsand is quiet. After prolonged use, however, it will warm up. The only drawback is that the KitchenAid 7-step hand mixer doesn’t have a mixing stick or dough hook. It is also necessary to purchase the case separately so that all accessories are in the same place.
What kind of benefits do you get?
1. Fast: KitchenAid KHM7210OB 7-speed digital hand mixeris ready to use – just install the accessories and get started. In addition, this one-click release button saves you from manually removing accessories.
2. Easy to use:Use the speed buttons to increase and decrease the speed with one hand. The speedometer tells you the speed level you are at.
3. Versatility:Although 3 speeds are considered below average for today’s kitchen needs, 5 would be acceptable, you get a 7-speed hand mixer that can do most mixing, knocking and breaking jobs. For example;
- All components combine slowly with a speed of 1
- You can make bread from homemade dough between speeds 2 and 3.
- You can bake mashed potatoes and cookie dough at speed 4
- Speed 7 is used to store meringue or protein.
4. Safe mixing:Turn on the hand mixer and it starts working at the lowest speed. This speed prevents splashing and spattering of flour.
5. Warranty:You can check and apply for the manufacturer’s warranty online.
Overall, customers seem more than satisfied with KitchenAid’s 7-speed hand mixer. Most online customers have been using hand mixers for years and have replaced the old mixers with this model.
While some were disappointed with the performance and price, others said they liked the loose engine, its lightness and efficiency.
One customer praised the powerful motor of the hand blender and said he could put the icing on the cake. He complained about two separate buttons, one for on/off and the other for speed control, but also said he would get used to it after a while.
In general, customers appreciate what the KitchenAid 7 Speed hand blender offers in terms of price, cost, efficiency and appearance. But it cannot be compared to a hand mixer with 9 speeds of the same brand.
Do you need to buy this hand blender?
The 7-level hand mixer is suitable for small and compact kitchens where the mixer stand cannot be adjusted. It may not be as powerful as a stand mixer, but it can perform most tasks assigned only to stand mixers. The chefs find a handy device that runs parallel to the main unit and saves time in the kitchen.
The KitchenAid KHM7210OB 7-speed digital hand blender offers better control, high performance and efficiency. You can compromise on costs when you think about the ergonomic design, the many functions and the durability of this hand blender. In general, the product is recommended because most customers appreciate it very highly.
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.